From the 12th to the 18th June, the Champs-Elysees welcomes for the second consecutive year a young international presentation of cinema celebrating its diversity, whether it be French or American.
Upbeat from the successful challenge of 2012, the Champs-Elysees Film Festival empowers the Avenue’s seven cinemas once more, with this year the inclusion of the MK2 Grand Palais cinema.
On the 2013 programme of this popular, public and festive rendezvous, with Julie Gayet et Olivier Martinez as its honorary Presidents:
- a selection of eight full-length American Indie films, one of which will be awarded the public prize.
- a selection of more than thirty five short French and American films which will be subject of a public vote.
- prestigious French and American film premieres, most of which will be screened with the film crews present.
For this second season, the Champs-Elysees Film Festival also offers previously unseen selections:
- the TCM cinema essentials. Thirteen films and documentaries, major classics of French and American cinema which have been restored, will be shown to the public. One amongst them will be given The High School Prize.
- a series of Master Class will allow the public to meet and discuss with famous cinematographers such as Costa Gavras, Cédric Klapisch, Frederick Wiseman...
- a “young public” section will offer film premieres and cine-concerts for children.
- an evening to the benefit of the children’s charity “Toiles enchantées”, which will celebrate its fifteenth year since its foundation with the presentation of a film premiere in the presence of noteworthy guests.
In all, more than sixty films and around one hundred screenings will take place in all of the cinemas dotted along the Champs-Elysees: the Balzac, the Gaumont Champs-Élysées, the Lincoln, the Publiciscinemas, the UGC George V, and the MK2 Grand Palais.
To view the complete programme, day by day, cinema by cinema, visit:
CHAMPS-ELYSEES FILM FESTIVAL
30 avenue Marceau
Tel. 01 47 20 12 42