From the 10th to the 21st of June, “Cinema Paradiso” empowers the Nef’s 12,000 square metres at the Grand Palais by offering numerous restaurant areas, games and cinema themed attractions.
The drive-in, icon of open air cinema, is transposed into one of the most celebrated buildings in Paris to welcome up to 1,000 viewers for each screening: a unique cinematographic experience, offered by MK2, in front of A 25 square metre wide screen, the ground filled with cars from the Fiat 500 range as well as a gently sloping treecovered hill with deck chairs, cinema seats and cushions.
Two screenings a day: one at nightfall, 9 p.m., the other at 11.30 p.m., are now open for reservations. A few steps away, cinema fans can enter the Moët & Chandon area to enjoy a glass of champagne before taking their sits in the cars to view the films on the programme: Pulp Fiction, The Big Lebowski, Grease, Taxi Driver, American Graffiti.
But “Cinéma Paradiso” is also a place full of life, open from 11 a.m. until late at night, offering :
- the American dinner: 400 covers beneath the skylight of the Grand Palais to devour 100% North American hamburgers.
- A Disco Roller Skating rink for skating to a D.J.’s music on the circular rink.
- An impressive area with games covering almost 1, 000 square metres, the Golden Age exhibition of video games, dozens of pinball machines, table football, around 100 collectors games available at no cost.
- A MK2 Concept Store and a line of exclusive products.
- Dozens of never before seen events and a party each night which will be announced as the event unfolds.
CINEMA PARADISO is the Parisian event of Springtime!
CINEMA PARADISO - practical information :
Open from the 11th to the 21st of June from 11 a.m. until late at night at the Grand Palais.
All-day return entry ticket prices per. person:
- under 12’s: 6,50 Euros online from Fnac.com (inclusive of reservation fee), or 8.50 Euros at the gate;
- adults: 11,50 Euros online from Fnac.com (inclusive of reservation fee),or 13.50 Euros at the gate.